I've been so excited about FALL FASHION 2018. There's nothing more thrilling than feeling that first cool front and throwing on your first sweater of the season.. seems far away here in Houston at the moment, but I'll be ready when the time comes! Although, I'm not going to NYFW this year (it's been a hectic last couple months with work) I still think it's important to really get on the ball about presenting what is coming out. I've scoped out the top fall fashion trends and I'm giving you my top 10!
10. Neon. This was an unexpected one for me, but I'm liking it! Louis Vuitton is coming out with some fun bags, and I've seen several celebrities sporting the colors to events. I don't think it will be HUGE, but I'll wear a few fun pops of neon here!
9. Shaggy coats. These tend to make an appearance every year, but in a different way each time. I love these babies. I like to pretend it's cold enough to wear them here, but I will definitely be wearing my faux leopard coat again! PS. Leopard (my fav color) is hot... again. Yes, I'm considering it a color LOL
8. Chain metal. Adds depth, dimension, and texture to any outfit. Love to see it on leather jackets or even delicate chain fringe hanging off a dress.. So different and fun!
7. This brings me to my next pick- Fringe. I love fringe because it gives so much movement.. Fringe lined purses, jackets, and boots are my favorite!
6. Camo is coming in at number 6. I think this print looks good on everyone. Loving the military structured style like the jacket dresses paired with over the knee boots.
5. The 80's. No one loves a throw back trend like I do. I get super into it and the 80's is my fav!
4. Fantastic in Plastic! It's trending now and will be this fall as well. My favorite look has been the plastic structured rain jackets.. You'll be singing in the rain looking fresh to death..
3. 60's florals are also hot. The colors that were popular in this era perfectly align with fall and who doesn't love a good floral print??
2. Trench coats.. always classic. I have them in pink, black, tan, camel, and plaid. You HAVE to have one of these staple coats because these never go out of style, and you can do so much with them.
1. My NUMBER ONE fall trend in 2018 is going to have to be plaid. Such a versatile print. You can dress it up or down. Put on an all matching plaid power suit or mix and match with a casual top/plaid skirt. So many options...
Well, those are my FAVS! I've linked some super adorable looks you can grab now from Revolve!